Do you want to know the most authentic and profound Portugal? Let us show you a country hardly known more than its tourist spots. Portugal has a lot to offer: the Baixo Alentejo, the Algarve mountains, the Costa Alentejana ... Come with us to cross mountains and rivers, visit small and beautiful towns scattered on both sides of the Portuguese-Spanish border.
We will travel hardly traveled roads, sometimes fording rivers, sometimes going up and down mountains or through small towns that develop along the road, small towns that preserve their whitewashed houses, sometimes built at the foot of a castle, spilling over the hill, sometimes recovering the trace of forgotten tracks along rivers of important flow.
We carry the necessary infrastructure to be autonomous, we will have picnics en route or we will stop in the shadow of a pergola of a small tavern ...
But we will also learn about the architecture and gastronomy of these areas, so close and so different, each with its own unique features.
A different, unique and unforgettable experience.
(10-14 October ) FINISHED
ENDURO / TRAIL MOTORCYCLES
Extended version of AL SUR DE LA RAIA, this time we will travel the entire border with Portugal, from Ayamonte to the Sierra de la Culebra, in Zamora.
It will be a 5-day trip through landscapes of great contrast, almost literally stitching the Portuguese-Spanish border.
1,200 km of pure off road with very isolated areas of both countries. Natural parks and spectacular mountain ranges
The established itinerary is as follows:
Day 1: Ayamonte - Aroche
Day 2: Aroche - Elvas
Day 3: Elvas - Castelo Branco (camp)
Day 4: Castelo Branco - Escarigo
Day 5: Escarigo - Braganca
PRICE: € 650
- 5 hotel nights with half board
- 4x4 assistance
- Luggage transport
- Tracks and waypoints of the route
- Accident and rescue insurance
- 4x4 Healthcare FRS
- The route may vary depending on the availability of hotels, in any case these will be replaced by others of similar quality.
- We can manage the transfer of your motorcycle to any point of the peninsula, ask us for information.
- We will divide into small autonomous groups, so it is necessary that they be able to navigate with gps and carry tools for routine repairs.
Maximum places: 15 (full)