PACK BCN - ALA (Barcelona - Almaty) € 4,450
- Barcelona-Civitavecchia and Bari-Igoumenitsa ferry tickets.
- 27 hotel nights with half board (dinner and breakfast) plus 2 ferry nights.
- 2 motorcycle guides.
- Basic mechanical assistance.
- Basic healthcare.
- Assistance car in the stages of the Pamir in Tajikistan.
- Advice on borders.
- Visas from Russia, Turkey, Tajikistan and GBAO.
- Flight ticket management: obtaining the best offer.
- Motorcycle transport management: contract translation, collection coordination, etc.
Does not include:
- Travel insurance (RaceUnlimited recommended)
- ALA-MAD ticket (€ 500 approx.)
- ALA-BCN motorcycle transport (€ 1500 approx.)
- Meals / dinners except indicated
- Tickets, tips, souvenirs, etc.
- Registration: reserve € 1,000.
- Returns: No refund is made for the ticket, motorcycle transport and, in general, all those expenses already paid to external services. Return deadline 60 days before the trip.
DRIVE YOUR MOTORCYCLE THROUGH SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES ON THE PLANET
The Georgian Military Highway , the Pamir Highway ... Samarkand, Bukhara, Almaty, Chechnya,
the Caucasus, the Ak-Baital pass (4,655 m) ...
These are just some of the adventure travel milestones / myths that we are going to explore.
We propose you to do a good part of the mythical Europe-Asia routes: from Barcelona via
ferry to Greece and to Istanbul (Turkey) and from there we cross the most interesting part
from this country towards Georgia, whose interior we will explore in depth, and from the
southern Russia looking for the mouth of the Volga, heading to the mythical places of the Route of
the Silk Road and Pamir Highway in Tajikistan, the second highest paved road in the
planet, to reach our final destination, Almaty, former capital of Kazakhstan .
The itinerary , broadly speaking, will be:
- Italy - Greece - Turkey - Georgia -
- Russia - Kazakhstan - Uzbekistan -
- Kyrgyzstan - Tajikistan - Kazakhstan
We will have 4 days off that
we will manage based on the
destinations and needs of the group.
The return of the motorcycles is scheduled to begin in the first week of September (it is still early for a better date), and will take between 15 and 20 days
to arrive in Spain.
FOSIL Expedition Services can manage all the services not included in the BCN - UB pack (insurance, flights, transportation, etc.), ask for them.
For a trip of these very specific characteristics, travelers are required who meet the necessary conditions, which will make you fully enjoy this unique adventure:
- Patience , always so necessary in unforeseen travel situations (borders, breakdowns, etc.)
- Empathy with your fellow travelers.
- Good humor and positive attitude.
- Endurance , for long-duration stages and on the track.
- Medium level off road . The tracks are generally in good condition.
- Adaptation to travel circumstances that leave the initial program.
- The desire to live and enjoy life in an adventure of 10,000 kilometers and 10 countries.