(PENDING DATE )
DRIVE YOUR MOTORCYCLE THROUGH SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES ON THE PLANET
The Georgian Military Highway , the Pamir Highway or the Chuya highway ... Samarkand,
Bukhara, Almaty, Chechnya, the Caucasus, the Ak-Baital pass (4,655 m), Kharkhorin ...
These are just some of the adventure travel milestones / myths that we are going to visit.
We propose you to do a good part of the mythical Europe-Asia routes: from Barcelona via
ferry to Greece and to Istanbul (Turkey) and from there we cross the most interesting part
from this country in the direction of Georgia and southern Russia, on the Pamir Highway in Tajikistan and
leaving through Kazakhstan seeking entry back to Russia through the Altai massif, one of the
lungs of the planet through which we will connect with Mongolia through the Altai massif,
World Heritage Site and one of the emblematic places of planet Earth.
We will get to Ulaanbaatar through roads and doing one of the most interesting routes ,
connecting with the north of the country through two days off road.
Mongolia, a country located between the regions of East Asia and Central Asia and with the least
density of inhabitants of the planet.
We propose to reach a mythical destination by visiting some of the most spectacular places
from the earth.
The itinerary , broadly speaking, will be:
- Italy - Greece - Turkey - Georgia -
- Russia - Kazakhstan - Uzbekistan -
- Kyrgyzstan - Tajikistan - Kazakhstan -
- Russia - Mongolia
The return of the motorcycles is scheduled to begin in the first or second week of August, and it will take between 15 and 20 days to arrive in Spain.
FOSIL Expedition Services can manage all the services not included in the BCN - UB pack (insurance, flights, transportation, etc.), ask for them.
For a trip of these very specific characteristics, travelers are required who meet the necessary conditions, which will make you fully enjoy this unique adventure:
- Patience , always so necessary in unforeseen travel situations (borders, breakdowns, etc.)
- Empathy with your fellow travelers.
- Good humor and positive attitude.
- Endurance , for long-duration stages and on the track.
- Medium level off road . The tracks are generally in good condition.
- Adaptation to travel circumstances that leave the initial program.
- The desire to live and enjoy life in an adventure of 12,500 kilometers and 7 countries.
PACK BCN - UB
- Barcelona-Civitavecchia and Bari-Igoumenitsa ferry tickets.
- 38 hotel nights with half board (dinner and breakfast) plus 2 ferry nights.
- 2 motorcycle guides.
- Basic mechanical assistance.
- Basic healthcare.
- Assistance car in the stages of the Pamir in Tajikistan and in 2 stages in Mongolia.
- Advice on borders.
- Visas for Russia (double entry) and Mongolia. Processed through agency.
- Visas from Turkey, Tajikistan and GBAO.
- Flight ticket management: obtaining the best offer.
- Motorcycle transport management: contract translation, collection coordination, etc.
Does not include:
- Travel insurance (RaceUnlimited recommended)
- UB-BCN ticket (€ 500 approx.)
- Motorcycle transport UB-BCN (€ 1300 approx.)
- Meals / dinners except indicated
- Tickets, tips, souvenirs, etc.
- Registration: reserve € 1,000.
- Returns: No refund is made for the ticket, motorcycle transport and, in general, all those expenses already paid to external services. Return deadline 60 days before the trip.